Specialist Insurance Delivering the Solutions, Protecting Your Business
The success of Chiltern has been built on delivering solutions appropriate to your business rather than simply selling you an insurance policy. This ethos runs across the whole business but is even more relevant when dealing with clients that work in specialist sectors. When assessing risks that the insurance industry does not consider standard business we follow our five step ASSUR Risk Management programme;
- Assess – a consultative approach is taken to a basic assessment of a clients business asking the fundamental questions – what are the actual and perceived risks to the business.
- Source – if we are to insure part or all of the business the programme needs to be sourced from an underwriter who truly understand the clients business, their vision for the future and can grow with the clients business.
- Unify – where we use a combination of self-insurance, risk management and risk transfer the programme needs to be unified to ensure that there are no gaps in cover and all parts of the policy talk to each other.
- Review – quarterly risks reviews are standard best practise for Chiltern and ensure that programmes are always relevant and appropriate.
Examples of our the high hazard sectors we are involved with include;
- Energy sector
- Waste Disposal
- North American Exposure
- International Emergency Assistance
Call Stephen Madeley (Director) our High Hazard specialist to discuss your insurance programme on 01189 843355